Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The new year for the Under 17s team

Dear readers

Welcome to the first blog for the Under 17s team in 2013.

Has it been a good year? I hope it has been for all of you.

For me, 2012 has been a year of achievements for the family. I hope 2013 will continue to be great for the Tan family.

Which brings us back to what is happening with the Under 17s WA State team. Well, I know the team was disbanded for the Christmas break.

However, I am sure many of the team members have been practising  despite the break.

Tyz has been playing regularly at Samson and Wesley.

I know Amos has commenced training in China. He should be super fit when he returns.

What about the rest. Maybe, the players can email me to tell me what they have been doing.

I know that Kay the manageress has been working hard on fund raising.

By the way, thanks to all the parents especially Irene Tan and Irma for their fundraising efforts while the Tans were away. You know the Tans would have been there if they were in town.

The focus for the next few weeks should be on fund raising and I can assure Kay, I will help as much as I can.

Here's to a great year.

No comments: