Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hoping Kay Terry gets better soon

Dear friends, players and parents

Kay is having another medical examination today and we hope she gets the all clear.

For all you players who drag your feet every time Kay ask you to do something at training or for the team, I suggest you have a look at Kay's credentials below. I found her resume while going through my old files.

Her wealth of experience and achievements just overwhelms me.

I have said this to the players before. When Kay ask you to jump, the answer is "How high Kay, MBE".

By the way, an MBE is like a knighthood. It is called the Member of the British Empire medal given to persons who have excelled in their field.






Kay has been the Australian Singles, Doubles and Mixed champion numerous times. She won the triple crowns in 1967 and 1968.

So let's hope she will be fit enough to manage the team by April.


No comments: